RPZ Violations

If you have received a DEP violation for not having installed a RPZ (Backflow) device, contact us immediately.

Our professional engineer will file an application with the department of enviorment protection. This application will be specific to your property, and will show the DEP exactly which PRZ device will be installed. We will determine the size of the RPZ.

After the application is filed, a master plumber will do the installation.

If you are a mater plumber, and are looking for an engineer to do RPZ filings, please click here.

If you have a hearing scheduled at the ECB for the RPZ violation, contact us immediately to save yourself thousand in fines.